Friday, May 1, 2009

gleeee

I spent most of today doing research at a local university, so you can't say I'm not trying to get these papers done, I just have a lot of trouble doing any actual writing without a certain amount of pressure on me. As a result, I have a comprehensive outline for my Great Gatsby paper, yet seem unable to write more than a single sentence (and to be honest, it's not a great sentence). So here I am, distracting myself from my own frustrating academic block.



Every time I see this advertisement it makes me smile for no real reason at all. I have never been a big fan of shows set in high schools (with few notable exceptions), so I find my fascination with this trailer, well, fascinating. We'll stick it in the Hulu playlist come May and see what we see.

No comments: