Saturday, May 1, 2010

snails and whales

Since today begins my 2 week mad packing period, after which I shall ride off into the mountains, it seemed appropriate the announce the new blog.  It's called "Snails and Whales," and don't even ask me how the name came about, I couldn't begin to tell you.  Anyway, there it is.  I'm still feeling my way around it, how it's going to work and how it will relate to this lovely place.  If you're interested in reading about my new experiences in West Virginia, feel free to check it out!  I'll probably do a little referring between the two blogs, but there won't be any actual cross-posting.

Ideally, the doors and such will still be showing up over here, although that will very much depend on my internet access once I get out there.  We'll see!

The header photo (shown here), is a stock photo by Odyar, with processing and text by me.

Have a great weekend, y'all.  I'll be spending today making burgers and hushpuppies in preparation for a farewell cookout tonight--hooray!

No comments: