Tuesday, November 3, 2009

'roid week 2009


'roid week! finally!, originally uploaded by girlhula.
That's right, y'all! It's time again for that most blessed of events: 'Roid Week.  I am late to the party, of course (although oddly in real life I am often embarrassingly early to parties...sorry, friends!), but this time around I have a functioning scanner AND new polaroids to share!  I was going through a bag of photos (actually looking for photos to send in to this blog) and I came across the polaroids I took in Argentina.  Somehow they got lost in the insanity of travel and were never scanned.  Without further ado...

The first two shots are screwy, but I love them. For some reason, my camera spit out two shots instead of one when I tried to take this shot. So I ended up with these.

This was the view just outside my window in our hotel in Buenos Aires.  I supposedly had the room without the view, although I would beg to differ.

'Roid Week contines through Friday.  I'll be putting more of my Argentina polas up in the next few days, but in the meantime, I highly recommend checking out the group.  Lotsa talent there.


top photo by the awesomest of the awesome, Andrea.

No comments: