Monday, September 1, 2008

sometimes when someone has a crush on you

In the blogosphere I'm fairly young, but I'm old enough to have spend afternoons and evenings lying on the carpet in my bedroom, sifting through cassettes and disc jewel cases attempting to craft the perfect mix tape. It's been a long time since I've done as much (iTunes makes the modern equivalent of a playlist or mix CD much less time-consuming), but today brought back some delicious memories. Beachbungalow8 linked to a wonderful site, Mixwit.com, where you can put together good old-fashioned mix tapes (at least, that's how they look). The music selection is great, plus you can name them, make them look however you like, and even send them. After making a mix for my best girl Laura, I made one for you, internets. I hope it makes you smile and think of summer the same it does me!


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes

No comments: