Monday, August 25, 2008

生日快樂

I meant to post about this ages ago, before I got lost in the new jobiness, but has everyone seen the photos of the party that Andrea of hula seventy threw for her daughter's eighth birthday? At her daughter's request, she stocked up on goodies while in San Francisco's Chinatown and threw a gorgeous Chinese party. Andrea's photos are, as always, amazing. Here are some of my favs, or you can check out the whole set.


happy happy, originally uploaded by girlhula.
loving that light, originally uploaded by girlhula.
I heart paper umbrellas, originally uploaded by girlhula.

I can only dream that someday I'll be that creative of a mom. I mean, come one. With activities like writing your name in Chinese and chopstick pick-up, plus goodie bag contents like these, is this the greatest party you've ever seen or what?

No comments: