Friday, June 6, 2008

1st Stage

This is just a quick post of congrats to the 1st Stage crew--they have obtained their final permit and begin construction next week! It has been a interminable and frustrating wait for them, I know, and I am beyond thrilled that it's come through!

I've mentioned it before, but 1st Stage is a theatre being started by my former drama coach and a bunch of other former students of his. It will be the first professional theatre in our area. We're very near Washington, D.C., but our little patch of suburbia has become very urban--and populated! So now we'll have some culture of our own!

They're far from the end of the road, but if you're interested in learning more about the theatre (or interested in contributing in any way), you can visit their website, blog, or simply ask me!

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS 1ST STAGE! Let the magic begin.

(photos courtesy of Peter V)

No comments: