Friday, May 4, 2012

Peony Appreciation Post

 I came into possession of an iphone yesterday, and have of course been making up for lost time by Instagramming everything I see.  Actually that's not entirely true--I have a whole range of photography apps in addition to Instagram.  Because we are at the very beginning of peony season, most of the photos so far are of the blooms in my yard.  Here are a few.  Forgive the hipsterization of the snapshots--I'll get more adept at editing via iphone, just give me time.
I brought some inside, of course.  One of the things I love best about peonies is how easy they are to arrange.  As in, no arrangement is necessary.  Just plop 'em in a vase and let 'em do their thing.  Their thing is always spectacular.
Bonus:  Pups.
They hang out outside my bathroom every morning, taking advantage of the sunny spot.


The iPhone is basically my new camera, replacing the old Sony point-and-shoot which didn't survive the move back from West Virginia.  Here's hoping it brings with it a new era of blogging!  As always, you can also find me on Tumblr and Twitter.

No comments: