Thursday, October 6, 2011

what's salt and pepper without cumin?

I've begun work in earnest, which I'm discovering means that I have no time for anything else except for sleeping.  It's a little discouraging, but that's probably only because I haven't been paid yet.  Once that kicks in?  Yeah, I'll be fine.  Here are some things from the last couple weeks.
The weekend before I started training, Adam and Catherine came to my neck of the woods to hike a bit in Great Falls Park.  This delightful muppet and I joined them.  The falls were as high as I'd ever seen them, after the insane amounts of rain we'd had.
You didn't think you'd get away without food, did you?  It wouldn't be a Kelly blog if it weren't about food and dogs.  I actually made this right in the middle of my first week of work--we didn't eat until 9 pm, but it was worth it.
PW's Sour Cream Enchiladas (incorrectly made--which, this being me, of course means I accidentally added too much cheese) and some seasoned black beans.  This was a yummy, cheesy, cumin-y meal and just looking at these photos is making me miss the part of my life when I was eating it.  Mmm, cumin.

ps:
HIMYM, anyone?

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Looks delicious!

windeater.blogspot.com

Rochelle said...

Looks lovely. Yum.