Wednesday, August 11, 2010

updates

I'm so behind on the Snails and Whales updates that I'm not even going to try to catch up.  Here are a few short, non-linky updates:

- We found a swimming hole, and life was good
- I spent 5 days at my aunt's house at the beach, and it felt like coming home.  I couldn't bring Vista because there were already 5 dogs there.  While there, my borrowed car broke down and I had to drive the Beast (my dad's Suburban) home.
- Yesterday I was stung by a bee and now my left thumb is so swollen that I can't use it.
- This morning Vista chased a cat across a street and up a tree.  I've never seen a cat run up a tree before.
- I'm hooked on the new Syfy show Haven and the older BBC show Primeval
- The above photo of Marsh's Light in Manteo might be the only thing keeping me sane

As always, there's more from my life over at Snails and Whales.  This weekend I'm headed home for a wedding, and goodness only know what posts will come from that.

No comments: