Friday, March 12, 2010

this week in awesome

This Week in Awesome returns!  Feel free the blame the weather for this.  It was sunny, warm, and gorgeous down here (I bought 4 pairs of shorts.  AND WORE THEM) until yesterday, when it got rainy, gross, and cold.  Ergo, blogging!  This is actually stuff from the last two weeks, since I was too ill to blog last Friday.  Here goes!

Did you watch the Oscars?  I adored Carey Mulligan's dress (check out the detail!) and RDJ's bowtie.

You have seen this fantastic Pedigree commercial, haven't you?

I love this handbag my friend Chris discovered.  Visual quirk, ahoy!

Speaking of handbags, I am super jealous of Marley's new camera bag by Ketti Handbags.  I want this one.

If I lived on the Hill, I would totally hire this guy to clean my house.

I made this sundried tomato risotto this week and it was SO GOOD.  I may spend the rest of my life making risotto.

LOVE these Max Wanger photos turned into t-shirts.  LOVE.

Maybe my favourite new discovery is this Collection A Day photography project (see above).  Makes me smile every day.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

3 comments:

Wu said...

That's a camera bag for serious? sooooo cute!

Kelly Anne said...

I know! I WANTS it!

Marley said...

I LOVE my camera bag from Ketti! It is very high quality; I can hardly believe it's hand made :-)