Tuesday, February 9, 2010

51 days

One of the things I did after the power had come back on on Sunday was catch up on my DVR.  I go through phases in how I spend my leisure time.  I tend to rotate between reading, television, and video games.  Lately, my interest has been in reading, specifically edge-of-your-seat thrillers and historical fiction set in the old west.  Do not ask me why those two, I don't know.  I simply head to the library or used book shop and grab what looks good.  However, by Sunday night I had read four books (2 thrillers, 2 westerns), and was ready for a break.  No, I didn't watch the Super Bowl, who do you think I am?

So I holed up in the basement and caught myself up on the previous week's episodes.  One of which was the winter finale of Fringe.  I love Fringe.  I love Fringe so much that I have a little widget dealy on my igoogle homepage telling me when the next Fringe episode is, in days, hours, minutes, and seconds.  This is what it looks like now:
Now whenever I open the internet, I want to cry.  Thanks, widget.

ps: if you feel like discussing the finale with me, I am TOTALLY okay with that

No comments: