Thursday, December 24, 2009

gimme, day 30

1966 Fiat 600

Wait a minute.  Wasn't this list supposed to include unbelievably extravagant stuff, too?  It was!  Let's get back to that and end this little project on a bang, shall we?

This is my dream car.  I'll have to learn stick to drive it, but just look at it.  That's a car I'd sell my soul for.  Metaphorically speaking.

And so ends my absurdly long Christmas list!  To be honest, if I got all of the things on this list, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.  I wasn't actually expecting to get any of the things on it, but I've heard from some elves that I may be after all.  Which makes me a little bit happy.

Have a merry, merry Christmas, all!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Gah! My dream car is the Fiat 500L! Someday...

Love your blog, and so glad you like our doors!

Tara (of www.goingslowly.com)

Kelly Anne said...

I know!! The worst part is, after I posted this my dad told me he briefly had that VERY car, then decided he didn't like it and sold it. Broke my heart.