Sunday, August 23, 2009

stewart+brown

I mentioned in my post about the Historic Corolla Village that I'd bought some things at our little organic clothing store, A Greener Shade of You. Well, after getting home and trying everything on (just in case the dressing room mirror had been lying to me--c'mon, we all do it), I realized that 3 of the 4 pieces I'd bought were all by the same designer, Stewart+Brown. Y'all, these are seriously awesome pieces, all made of organic cotton, which is--no exaggeration--the softest fabric in the world. I'm wearing the above shirt in a robin's egg blue and I never want to take it off. Ever.

The purple shirt (which I have in black) was described to me as looking good on anyone, and I was shocked to discover that "anyone" included me. I'm telling you, if soft, excellently structured clothes are your thing, check out Stewart+Brown. And hey, maybe the planet will thank you.

No comments: