Saturday, August 23, 2008

my mosaic

Either stolen from or inspired by Leigh, here I am as a mosaic in a la Flickr meme.

flickr meme
1. The "R.Kelly"- Song..., 2. That's not, 3. tribute to diane arbus, 4. 100_2202.JPG, 5. David Hewlett, 6. Adam And Eve On A Raft, And Wreck 'Em, 7. 3 monkeys in a tree, 8. do you ♥ a matcha tiramisu? ^-^/, 9. Beautiful old lady from Darap(Sikkim) village, 10. Friends silhouetted, 11. Dreamer, 12. Periwinkled

The meme goes like this: read the questions below and, one by one, type your answers to them in the search bar on Flickr. Using only the first page of results, pick the most interesting photo and copy/paste the URL into the Mosaic Maker (you'll want your mosaic to me 3 columns x 4 rows). Here are the questions (my answers are in parentheses, they correspond to the photos L-R, then top to bottom):

1. What is your first name? (kelly)
2. What is your favorite food? (oreos and milk)
3. What high school did you attend? (Marshall High School)
4. What is your favorite color? (periwinkle blue)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (david hewlett--inspired entirely by last night's SGA)
6. Favorite drink? (coca cola light)
7. Dream vacation? (cambodia)
8. Favorite dessert? (tiramisu)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (a lady)
10. What do you love most in life? (love)
11. One word to describe you. (dreamer)
12. Your Flickr name. (periwinkled)

Give it a try! If you do, e-mail, comment, or link back to me so that I can see your answers!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Love it! I'm honored to have had you be inspired by my post :)
xo
L