Tuesday, July 22, 2008

sweater love

Yesterday, in the wake of my recent wardrobe slaughter, I sought to replenish my closet contents. A shopping spree was needed. So, let me introduce you to one of my finds, and my new favourite sweater:
It may look simple, but don't be deceived! If a cardigan and a cashmere shawl produced offspring, it would be this, the 3/4-Sleeve Wrap Cardigan from Banana Republic. The model has the shawl sides of her sweater tied behind her back, but worn loose, they reach my knees. They can also be tied in front. I love this thing! It's like wearing a blanket with sleeves. It's lightweight but still warm, and the silk/cashmere blend is sooooo soft. The $98 price tag is more than I usually pay for a sweater (or three), but in this case the result is so, so, so worth it.

I also brought home the above top in white. Ah, retail therapy. Bad for the wallet, good for the soul.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I'm pretty much in love with the second top. Rock it.