Wednesday, August 24, 2011

back from the brink (Montana)

Hiya, folks.  I know I have been a neglectful blogger of late, but I like to be cheery when I blog, and it's tough to be cheery when there's little to feel cheery about.  Unless they are doors.  I have no trouble feeling cheery about doors.  However, I'm feeling pretty great about covering 12 states in 12 days in a car with my parents, brother, and sometimes a dog and not going stark, raving mad.  On that note, I thought I'd share the photos I'm proudest of from our time in Glacier National Park in Montana and Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.

I'm happiest because this was the first time following the post-VISTA move that I dug out my camera and had a good time with it.  The last 3 photos were taken of Mormon Row, an area I highly recommend checking out if you're ever in Grand Teton.

Bonus: a video of us hiking around Lake Josephine in Glacier.

No comments: