Monday, February 21, 2011

the resurrection of tumblr

In December of 08, I started a Tumblr because I wanted to know what all the fuss was about.  The same reason I got on Twitter , actually.  The above photo was my first post, because I adored it (still do).  I was massively enthusiastic at first, but got frustrated at the amount of unattributed artwork I saw showing up all over the place and walked away, only posting things now and then.  A few months back I picked it up in earnest, in part because of some changes Tumblr made making it really, really simple to track posts back to their origins.  I was still using Tumblr primarily as my little dragon's horde of pretty things found online.

I linked to my Tumblr back when I began it, and I'm linking to it again because I'm having a lot of fun with it.  I hope you'll stop by!  There is almost no cross-posting between this blog and the tumblr, but there's a fair amount of storybook illustrations, Community bits, funny conversations with friends, and yeah, some doors.

No comments: