Thursday, September 2, 2010

changed my mind

I'm allowed to do that, you know.  I actually want these boots:
So much so that they're pretty much all I've been thinking about for 3 days.  They're made by Red Wing, but the price is a bit steep for my purse.  I also like these, from Sperry Top-Sider.
But there's also this, and this.

What do you think?  I'm not generally a big wearer of close-toed shoes, as I tend to want to slip them off as soon as possible.  The only non-sandals I wear consistently are my TOMs (which are basically disintegrating at this point) and Chucks.  But I'm going to need something slightly hardier come fall and winter and was clearly already on the lookout when these caught my eye.  They won't work in the snow, however, of which everyone I talk to is predicting a ton this winter.  Who knew that shopping for rugged, non-fashionable boots could become so all-consuming?

Top photo ganked from Jo.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I'd have to say the boots from a few posts ago are my top pick!