Sunday, November 22, 2009

obsessed

I have a bad habit. Well, I have many, but this post is specifically about one. When I get interested in something, really interested, I tend to basically get obsessed. For example: over the summer, I read a book by Karen Rose and loved it so much that I have since read every book she's ever written. And reread many of them, as well.

Here are the things I'm obsessing over right now:

Fringe - I. Love. This. Show.  I started watched the current season (its second), then went back and rented the first season on DVD.  In less than a week, I caught myself up and now that I'm done, I miss it.  Olivia Dunham is pretty much my favourite character on television right now. 
 
Tozo, the Public Servant - I discovered this comic last night, and I immediately read all of it.  I love the art, the futuristic setting with its spattering of history (especially the art nouveau and art deco elements), and the straight-forward good guy main character.
 
"Through the Looking Glass" necklace - Made by blugrn design, I saw a couple of different versions of this necklace (which incorporates a vintage optical lens) at the DC Craft Mafia's Holiday Heist at The Soundry on Saturday.  I circled around and came back to it a few times, but in the end decided to focus on buying for others.  Needless to say, I have not stopped thinking about it since.

    No comments: